Best Dermatologist in Kolkata
Dermatologists are medical experts that specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of skin, hair, nail, and mucous membranes.
Also known as skin doctors, these medical experts have years of extensive knowledge and training and are certified for the treatment and management of disorders related to the skin – helping patients rejuvenate their appearance.
Image Clinic, a renowned medico-aesthetic clinic in Kolkata, specializes in delivering world-class skin treatments at the most affordable rates. Our team of skin specialists excels at offering comprehensive and personalized dermatological care for all types of skin-related issues.
Being the best dermatologist in Kolkata, our reputed skin specialists and certified therapists leave no stones unturned to impart the best professional care and seamless experience.
What does a dermatologist do?
Dermatologists are skin care experts. They are trained to treat more than 3000 conditions related to skin, hair, nails, and any other cosmetic concerns.
Firstly, they diagnose the patient’s condition, identify the symptoms and the possible reasons (which may be skin deep), and provide the best treatment for the condition.
Why should you consult a dermatologist?
Your skin reflects your internal health. It acts as a natural barrier for your body fighting against alien viruses and bacteria.
Anytime you face the following skin issues, you must consult the best skin specialist in Kolkata immediately:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Itchy skin
- Skin infections
- Spider and varicose veins
- Skin cancer
- Hair loss
- Nail conditions
What is the price for consulting the best dermatologist in Kolkata?
Usually, the consultation fee of a dermatologist in Kolkata starts at ₹ 500- ₹1500. It varies depending on the area and the speciality of the doctor.
What are the common skin treatments available at Image Clinic?
The most common skin treatments at Image Clinic are:
- Chemical Peels: In this skin treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove (peel off) the uppermost layer of the skin, inciting new, smoother, wrinkle-free skin.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: As the name suggests, in this treatment, an intense beam of light energy (laser) is used to rejuvenate the skin by removing the skin layer by layer with precision- giving you healthier, younger skin.
- Botox: Cosmetic injections like Botox are injected into specific parts of the skin to reduce wrinkles and signs of ageing.
- Skin Tightening: This painless treatment uses radiofrequency energy to the target areas of the skin to stimulate elastin, collagen, and hyaluronic production.
- Microdermabrasion and exfoliation: This treatment works by removing the superficial and outer layers of the skin, promoting cell generation. It gives your skin a better and smoother texture.
These are just a few of the best skin treatments in Kolkata offered by Image Clinic. There are various other skin treatments including, body contouring, ultra therapy, nail treatments offered by the best dermatologist in Kolkata.
What’s the difference between a dermatologist and an esthetician?
Dermatologists are certified medical doctors that specialize in skin treatment.
Whereas, an esthetician is a skilled professional that gives skin treatments, focusing on improving the skin appearance. They are not doctors and neither are they certified.
Why should you choose Image Clinic?
At Image Clinic, you get the best-customized treatment from the experienced and the best skin specialist in Kolkata. Carrying multiple years of experience, we specialize in performing various aesthetic treatments with the help of cutting-edge technology, sincere effort, intelligent direction, and skilful execution.
Everyone desires healthy and glowing skin. But in the midst of so much pollution, sunburn and unhealthy habits and age it often becomes difficult to maintain the charm and the youthfulness of the skin.
But with proper skincare and the best dermatologist in Kolkata, you can rejuvenate your skin in no time! Contact us to book your free consultation!