Best skin treatment in Kolkata – Flawless, glowing skin is the dream of all. Your skin is also the first line of defense against viruses and germs and reflects your internal health.
Therefore proper care of your skin is of utmost importance!
Image Clinic in Kolkata excels at offering comprehensive and personalized skincare solutions at the most affordable rates.
Our skilful approach along with our commitment towards our patients’ safety and satisfaction has helped us grow as the most trusted brand for skin specialist in Kolkata Gariahat.
Our team expertise in performing various complex dermato-surgeries and cosmetic dermatology procedures, helping patients transfer their aesthetic dreams to reality.
At Image Clinic, we strive for excellence!
Who are skin specialists?
Skin specialists or dermatologists are medical experts that specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of disease related to skin, hair, and nails.
Accredited as the best skin treatment in Kolkata, Image Clinic brings you a team of skin specialists proficient in treating various skin problems.
Our team of top-notch skin specialists incorporates their clinical expertise and cutting-edge technology to offer sophisticated medical care to all patients.
When to consult a skin specialist?
Skin problems can happen anytime! Whenever you notice any abnormalities related to your skin, hair, or scalp, visit the best skin specialist in Kolkata.
Check these conditions to find whether you need to visit a skin specialist today.
- Acne: Any blemishes in the skin, including blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, and deep cysts.
- Eczema: A swelling on the skin with added irritation, dryness, itchiness, and flaky patches on the skin.
- Psoriasis: Red, itchy, thick, painful scaly patches on the scalp, keens, elbows, or trunk (or any other part of the body).
- Skin Damage or Aging: Wrinkles, dryness, discoloration of the skin due to age or bad habits.
- Skin cancer: Skin growths that change in shape, color, thickness, and texture. It can feel crusty, scabby, itchy, hurting, and also bleed.
- Hair Loss: Bald patches and hair thinning.
- Rosacea: Small, red, puss-filled bumps on the face, cheeks, and nose with red, swollen eyelids.
- Varicose and Spider Veins: Swollen, twisted, and painful veins that look like a network of thin red and blue lines.
- Scar Treatment: Acne scars, deep scars, or any type of serious scars or burns.
If you face any of the above-mentioned skin problems, visit Image Clinic today.
What test do you advise to diagnose a skin allergy?
Skin Allergy can be diagnosed using several methods including blood tests, skin prick tests, and patch tests.
In a blood test, the doctor takes the patient’s blood samples to examine them thoroughly under a microscope.
The aim is to find out whether there have been any changes, example – increased level of antibodies, which may have triggered the skin allergy.
In patch test and skin prick test, samples of potential allergens are applied onto the patient skin and are left for a day or two.
Then the allergens are removed, and the skin is thoroughly checked to find out any sign of allergic reaction. Then the skin specialist suggests a treatment plan accordingly.
Image clinic comprises the best skin allergy doctor in Kolkata. Book your free consultation today.
What are the best skin treatment in Kolkata?
In Kolkata, you get over 200 procedures for skin treatments, depending on the skin type and the skin problem.
Here are a few of the in-house best skin treatment in kolkata offered by the skin specialist in Kolkata Gariahat:
- Laser Body Hair Removal
- Laser scar removal
- Advanced treatment for acne and scars.
- Dark circle removal.
- Skin Peeling treatments.
- Skin fillers
- Nano Fractional Laser Treatment.
- Anti –Aging treatments.
- Stretch mark
- Mole laser Surgery
- Skin Rejuvenation and more.
You name it, we do it!
Do you deliver laser treatment?
Yes!!! We provide the best skin laser treatment in Kolkata for all types of scars, hairs, tumors, warts, etc.
Simple steps to maintain a healthy skin
To maintain healthy skin, our skin specialists recommend:
- Must apply sunscreen before stepping out in the sun.
- Don’t touch your face frequently.
- Exercise daily.
- Eat green vegetables and fruits.
- Use skin products that are composed of your skin type.
- Drink at least 3 liters of water each day.
Your skin is the biggest organ of your body! It directly reflects your internal health.
No skin-related problems should be ignored, hoping it will disappear naturally.
Visit our website today and book your free consultation with professional skin specialists.